As Christians, we are meant to bring to those around us one simple thing that helps us be fearless: faith. Faith makes us fearless because it helps us do two things: it helps us overcome life’s challenges and become people who make a positive impact on this world. That means the more we grow in our faith, the more we will have the courage and the power to keep fighting.
Faith comes from reading the Bible. The more we immerse ourselves in the Word of God, the more we will have the capacity to stay strong in the midst of difficulty and grow toward the destiny God calls us to. Where is your faith today? Watch our new Let’s Talk Night video with some friends to learn together how you can get faith from the Bible today.
- ““Pangry” 2023 is making us afraid and “mad as hell”.”, Dr. Eli Sopow
- Google Trends search
- Mark 4:40 NIV
- Psalm 119:9-12 TPT
- John 8:31-32,34-36 NIV
- Matthew 7:24-27 NIV
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17 NIV
- Want to get great at something? Get a coach | Atul Gawande
- Where is your faith at today?
- What do you need help overcoming? What do you need help becoming?
- How can you use the Bible this week to grow in your faith?