Race is in person or you may participate virtually (on your own time).
Race day is Saturday, August 28th, 2021 @ 9am
Location 2525 E. Bayshore Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303
5K is all paved trail along the Palo Alto Baylands trail (out and back)
10K is a gravel trail along the Palo Alto Baylands trail (loop)
- For those participating virtually, please adhere to county and state safety guidelines, you can tag @Runforthefuture5k on Instagram or email us when you complete your run for completion prize!
- Regarding Covid Safety we will be staggering race times to allow for a socially-distanced starting line.
- Bathrooms and individual waters will be available
- Participants are encouraged to use common sense when running in public areas or busy streets, the in-person race will be held entirely along a trail.
- All runners under the age of 18 must have a complete a waiver from parents to participate.
Make a donation
Thank you for donating to Run for the Future 5k or 10k! Your contribution will go towards the development of our community’s future leaders and will help make the Bay Area a better place.