There are simple steps we can take everyday to prevent the spread of germs:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose, or mouth. This is how germs spread.
3. Practice healthy habits by getting plenty of sleep and exercise, handling your stress, drinking enough fluids, and eating a balanced diet.
4. Cover your mouth and nose whenever you sneeze or cough. Make sure you throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
5. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms after getting sick, stay home for at least 24 hours even after your fever is gone without the use of fever-reducing medicine. This will lead to a quick recovery and make sure your friends don’t catch your sickness.
It’s always worth it to take the extra steps to stay healthy.