June 19-25, Koinonia Conference Grounds
New camper interest form
Please complete this application and we will notify you if we are able to accommodate your child.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For all campers and counselors (regardless of whether staying overnight or day campers only), the current health protocol will be the following:
1. Present a negative COVID test result (at-home/antigen) taken the morning of camp arrival. You can present the actual test stick or a picture of it taken earlier that morning. (We will have antigen tests available on site in case needed, but please plan to test before to avoid slowing your check-in process.)
2. Do not come to camp if displaying any symptoms.
3. Masking will be required at camp so each camper should bring a supply of masks. (Extra masks will be on-hand in case needed.)
(We will send email with any updates if this protocol changes between now and camp.)
Yes. We have developed safety practices to meet or exceed the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Santa Cruz County health specialists.
All BACC staff and counselors as well as Koinonia staff are required to show a negative antigen covid test result the morning of their camp check-in. As well, all who stay on-site will have daily health screenings.
As outlined in the health protocols above, we are requiring all campers to do an at-home antigen test for Covid-19 the morning of their arrival at camp and to present a negative test result.
Yes. We have two pick-up times for day campers:
- Early pickup – 6 pm (after dinner)
- Late pickup – 9 pm (after bonfire and evening activities)
**A different pick-up time can be arranged for your camper as needed.
Any camper or staff who presents COVID-19 symptoms will quarantine in our designated isolation areas. We will follow all public health requirements.
We will conduct a rapid COVID-19 test, and the family of the camper will immediately be contacted by the camp nurse.
If a camper tests positive for COVID-19, parents/guardians should plan to arrive at camp to pick them up within three hours.
If your camper attends less than 50% of the camp, you will only be charged 50% of the camp fees. Generally, refunds are not issued if your camper attends more than 50% of the camp.
If your camper tests positive for Covid-19 upon arrival at camp and is sent home, you will be refunded in full.
Day campers can be dropped off at camp at 9 am. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in their camp fees.
The Middle School day camp schedule is:
- Sunday, June 19, 1:30 pm – 9 pm **
- Monday, June 20, 9 am – 9 pm**
**You can pick up your camper at early pickup (6 pm), late pickup (9 pm), or arrange a different pick up time as needed.
The High School day camp schedule is the following…
High School Camp 1 (11-12th):
- Tuesday, June 21, 1 pm – 9 pm**
- Wednesday, June 22, 9 am – 9 pm**
High School Camp 2 (9-10th):
- Thursday, June 23, 1 pm – 9 pm**
- Friday, June 24, 9 am – 9 pm**
**You can pick up your camper at early pickup (6 pm), late pickup (9 pm), or arrange a different pickup time as needed.
Middle School Camp
- Overnight camp (Sun – Tues): $340
- Day camp (Sun – Tues): $300
- Single-day (includes three meals): $150 (no overnight), $170 (with overnight)
High School Camps
- Overnight camp (Tues – Thur, or Thur – Sat): $340
- Day camp (Tues – Thur, or Thur – Sat): $300
- Single-day (includes one overnight and three meals): $150 (no overnight), $170 (with overnight)