June 19-25, Koinonia Conference Grounds
New camper interest form
Please complete this application and we will notify you if we are able to accommodate your child.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For all campers (vaccinated or unvaccinated) staying overnight, the current health protocol will be the following: 1. Self-quarantine for 5 days before camp, and 2. Present a negative COVID test result (at-home/antigen) within 24 hrs of camp. (We will send emails with any updates if this protocol changes between now and camp.)
Yes. We have developed safety practices to meet or exceed the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Santa Cruz County health specialists.
All BACC overnight counselors will be fully vaccinated.
Koinonia requests that their staff members who live on-site be vaccinated but do not require it. All staff who stay on-site have daily health screenings.
We are asking all campers to do an at-home antigen test for Covid-19 within 24 hours of their arrival at camp and to present a negative test result. More details and/or updates will be emailed to registrants between now and camp.
Yes. We have two pick-up times for day campers:
- Early pickup – 6 pm (after dinner)
- Late pickup – 9 pm (after bonfire and evening activities)
**A different pick-up time can be arranged for your camper as needed.
Any camper or staff who presents COVID-19 symptoms will quarantine in our designated isolation areas. We will follow all public health requirements.
We will conduct a rapid COVID-19 test, and the family of the camper will immediately be contacted by the camp nurse.
If a camper tests positive for COVID-19, parents/guardians should plan to arrive at camp to pick them up within three hours.
If your camper attends less than 50% of the camp, you will only be charged 50% of the camp fees. Generally, refunds are not issued if your camper attends more than 50% of the camp.
If your camper tests positive for Covid-19 upon arrival at camp and is sent home, you will be refunded in full.
Day campers can be dropped off at camp at 9 am. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included in their camp fees.
The Middle School day camp schedule is:
- Sunday, June 19, 12 pm – 9 pm **
- Monday, June 20, 9 am – 9 pm**
**You can pick up your camper at early pickup (6 pm), late pickup (9 pm), or arrange a different pick up time as needed.
The High School day camp schedule is the following…
High School Camp 1 (11-12th):
- Tuesday, June 21, 1 pm – 9 pm**
- Wednesday, June 22, 9 am – 9 pm**
High School Camp 2 (9-10th):
- Thursday, June 23, 1 pm – 9 pm**
- Friday, June 24, 9 am – 9 pm**
**You can pick up your camper at early pickup (6 pm), late pickup (9 pm), or arrange a different pickup time as needed.
Middle School Camp
- Overnight camp (Sun – Tues): $340
- Day camp (Sun – Tues): $300
- Single-day (includes three meals): $150 (no overnight), $170 (with overnight)
High School Camps
- Overnight camp (Tues – Thur, or Thur – Sat): $340
- Day camp (Tues – Thur, or Thur – Sat): $300
- Single-day (includes one overnight and three meals): $150 (no overnight), $170 (with overnight)