We look forward to our Expo every year- it’s an incredible time to connect with friends and family from all over the Bay Area and to grow in our faith. This year we have a few exciting new features we want to make sure you don’t miss!
- Electric train rides – (Sorry grown-ups, this one’s for the kids!) If your kids enjoyed train rides at our annual Shoreline service, they’ll love this too. On Saturday from 12-4 pm, bring your kids to Exhibit Hall A2 for a ride on an electric train.
- Happy Journal – At registration, you’ll receive a complimentary 21-day guide with Bible studies related to all the Expo classes. We understand that spiritual breakthroughs take place not only at the Expo but in the weeks and months to follow. So this journal is full of questions, Bible characters, and suggested readings to help you on your personal journey to happiness.
- 15% off all food options at the Hyatt hotel – Tusca restaurant buffet, Evolution Lobby Bar, Sushi Spot, & Grab N Go Market (located in the hallway between the Hyatt hotel and Convention Center)! Present your Expo nametag to receive this discount.
- Taco/Nacho Bar by the Hyatt pool on Saturday from 11 am – 2 pm! Relax at the covered tables and chairs while your kids enjoy the pool during the conference lunch break. Gluten-free options will be available for purchase here.
- Spanish translation throughout the conference, beginning Friday night. Check in at the registration table for an Expo agenda in Spanish and more information about how to find translation services.
All these new features are in addition to our annual favorite activities – Pied Pipers shows for kids, fellowship lunches and dinners, parties on Friday night, and incredible inspiration in classes and our Saturday evening worship service.
If you haven’t registered for the Expo yet, make sure to sign up today and don’t miss out on these incredible opportunities!